This kit contains all the hardware needed to make a pair of zipper fly jeans! Included in this kit:
– 2 x YKK Nickel Jean Zipper – Black (Made in Australia)
– 2 x Zipper “top stops” for use in shortening the zipper to a custom length
– 3 x Jean Buttons and nails
– 12 x Jean Rivets and standard nails
– 4 x Longer rivet nails (for installing rivets on bulky coin pockets – you might not need these)
– 1 x reusable tool kit – including 3mm thick awl, circular anvil, rivet setter and button setter. You will also need your own hammer to use this kit.
The 19cm zipper works for high waisted jeans in most sizes.
Kylie and the Machine include an extra top stop per zipper so if you need to shorten your zipper, you can do this at home. You will need some pliers/metal snips etc, but after removing the required about of teeth, you can clamp the top stop above the top metal tooth to ensure you do not accidentally pull the zipper pull off the teeth altogether which might have resulted in some swear words and frustration.