This carry-all tote by Noodlehead is for the makers, the creatives, and the go-getters. It’s a spin on a classic doctor’s bag, but designed with handy on-the-go storage in mind. Perfect for kids and adults alike, this tote will be sure to keep whatever you need close at hand and organized
- 2 sizes!
- Zippered back pocket
- Top zipper closure (optional)
- interior pockets
- Great for portable craft supply storage!
+ Requirements based on 44” wide fabric. FQ=Fat Quarter=18″ x 22″
( ) = indicate requirements for small size tote
- Exterior fabric, 5/8 yard (1/2 yard)
- Lining fabric, 1 1/4 yards (1 yard)
- Accent fabric (includes binding and handles, 1/2 yard
- Fusible Woven Interfacing (20″-wide), 1 1/2 yards
- Fusible Mid-weight Interfacing (44″-wide), 1 yard
- ByAnnie’s Soft and Stable (or Pellon FlexFoam -20” wide), 1/2 yard or 1 yard of Pellon
- 18” separating “Jacket” zipper (14” for small)***
- 10” non-separating zipper for tote back (7” for small)
Recommended Fabrics: Cotton Canvas, cotton/linen canvas, denim, twill, home dec or quilting cotton for exterior. Quilting cotton for lining and pockets.
Additional supplies + tools: Thread, water-soluble pen, cutting mat, ruler, rotary cutter, turning tool, (2) 1/4” x 5” strips of leather/ribbon for zipper pull(s), denim needle, (1) size 24 pronged metal snap set, *** = can substitute 2-3 additional sets of snaps if not installing zipper, snap setting tool, binder clips, pinking shears, washable fabric glue stick, 25mm bias tape maker, ¼”-wide fusible web tape.
Intermediate. There are many tips and tricks to help guide you through.
+ Approx. Finished Dimensions: 16” W, 13” H, 7 ½” deep (12” W, 10”H, 6” deep – Small)