Work with us!
Join our team of creative and talented sewists. We strive to cultivate an inspiring community locally and worldwide and we are looking for like-minded, creative individuals to work with us. We all sew, we all love fabric, and we all love helping others.
View our current job listings and send us an email at [email protected] with your resume and a cover letter to apply.
- Employee discount
- Paid Time Off
- Flexible schedule
- Available minimum 24 hrs/week (minimum 6 hr days)
- Flexible weekly schedule
- Weekend availability preferred
- Prompt and dependable
- Experienced machine sewist with familiarity of independent patterns preferred
- The love of fabric; knowledge of types of fabric and uses
- Comfortable with physical demands, such as kneeling, standing, climbing, lifting, and moving heavy objects such as bolts of fabric or furniture
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Proficient basic math skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Proficient computer skills
- Strong etiquette and communication skills via phone, email, and in person
- Organized and self-sufficient, focused, strong time management skills
- Retail and/or cash handling experience preferred
- Eager to learn and absorb new skills and information
- Willingness to work with others
- The desire to share your unique interest and skills with others in our sewing community